AAOM serves property assessment professionals in the province of Manitoba from government jurisdictions and agencies, including private firms and individuals. Our members represent a wide range of locations and areas of expertise.
AAOM can provide educational opportunities, add to your credibility, embark on a new career, pursue leadership opportunities, make a difference in your professional community, or invest in new professional relationships.
AAOM offers the following membership categories:
- Accredited Assessment Officer of Manitoba membership;
- Regular membership;
- Associate membership;
- Subscribing membership;
- Honorary membership; and
- Life membership.
Benefits of Membership
- Recognition of accreditation and designation;
- Continuing professional development workshops;
- Transferability of credentials between participating Canadian provinces through the Interprovincial Qualification Certificate of the Interprovincial Professional Property Assessors of Canada (IPPAC);
- Affiliation with the International Association of Assessing Officers (IAAO);
- Reciprocity agreements between the Association and other assessment organizations;
- Networking with other assessment professionals;
- Advocacy on behalf of the assessment profession.