Honourary membership in the Association shall be:
- Limited to individuals not directly involved in assessment appraisal in Manitoba; and
- Granted by the executive council in recognition of distinguished service to the assessment appraiser profession or for valuable assistance to assessment appraisal in Manitoba.
2. Honourary membership entitles a person to the following privileges without payment of fee:
- To receive the newsletter of the Association; and
- To attend the annual meeting of the Association.
3. If at any time, an individual, whether accredited or not, holding the designation “Honourary Membership” enters into the field or a related field of assessment, he/she will be obligated to pay dues equal to that of an associate or subscribing member. (amended May 14/2002)