Associate membership in the Association shall be:
- Limited to the person who is interested in the theory and practice of assessment appraisal; (amended Jan. 1, 2005) and
- Does not fall into any of the other membership categories listed in the A.A.O.M. Constitution; (amended Jan. 1, 2005)
- Granted upon payment of fees set by the Association.
2. Associate membership entitles a person to the following privileges:
- To have a voice, but no vote, at the annual and special meetings of the Association; and
- To receive the newsletter of the Association.