Regular membership in the Association shall be:
- Limited to a person who is regularly engaged in the practice of assessment, but does not possess the experience and education requirements to obtain the A.A.M. designation; (amended Jan. 1/07)
- Granted upon payment of fees set by the Association.
2. Regular membership entitles a person to the following privileges:
- To practice residential, commercial and industrial assessment appraisals under the supervision of an Accredited Assessment Officer of Manitoba;
- To practice agricultural land assessment appraisal (collection of agricultural land data and valuation);
- To vote and hold office in the Association;
- To have a voice and a vote at the annual and special meetings of the Association;
- To be appointed to committees of the Association;
- To receive a copy of Association documents designed for distribution to members; and
- To receive the newsletter of the Association.
3. Regular membership carries obligations including but not limited to the following:
- To adhere to the Association’s code of ethics;
- To adhere to the Association’s standard of conduct.