Subscribing membership in the Association shall be:
- Any, firm, corporation, or organization, that has an interest in the practice of assessment appraisal; (amended Jan. 1 2005)
- Granted upon payment of fees set by the Association; and
- A subscribing member may appoint up to two official representatives.
2. Subscribing membership entitles a firm, corporation or organization to the following privileges:
- To receive the newsletter of the Association; and
- To attend the annual meeting of the Association.